23
Tue, Oct
90 New Articles

National

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu from Nnewi South local government area was last night declared winner of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), senatorial candidate for Anambra South zone.

Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu from Nnewi South local government area was last night declared winner of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), senatorial candidate for Anambra South zone.

He defeated Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu, wife of the late Ikemba Nnewi and Dr. Anselem Enyimba.
Nigeria Moment was reliably informed that Bianca faced a stiff opposition from her step sons who insisted that she doesn't have their support.
In related development, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has emerged winner with forty nine thousand, seven hundred and eighty one votes in the Kano Central Senatorial district primaries election of the All Progressive Congress (APC). This was stated by the presiding officer of the primaries Dr Garba Saleh while announcing the results after the election.
It was gathered Shekarau decamped to the APC following what he described as lack of fairness to his faction and others when the faction of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the APC, was offered 51% of the party structure while they were left to share the remaining 49%. Shekarau is contesting for the Central Kano Senate Seat which is currently being occupied by Kwankwaso who is now a presidential aspirant under the PDP.

BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
Sign up via our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new information is available.